How To Make All Natural Simple Homemade Bread
On top of that, from a spiritual and subconscious mind perspective when you are constantly feeding your body diet foods and weight loss foods you are also identifying yourself as a fat/overweight person and your subconscious mind only knows to continue acting in that way when everything you think, say and do reflects that “I am an over weight, unhealthy person”. This re-programming the mind and your subconscious is also something we go over in the transformation program because it is an important key element that so many people miss when trying to hit new weight loss and fitness goals.
1. Make choices out of love, appreciation and respect for your body of what is the best quality nutrients I can give my body to fuel it and help it function at its best. Is it fruits, veggies, olive oil, nuts, whole grains, etc or is it fat free ranch, diet soda, artificial sweeteners? Ask your body, it’ll give you the answer and you already know.
2. Look at your ingredient list. If there is ANYTHING on there that doesn’t make sense to you and you don’t recognize then don’t eat it. In this Whole Wheat Bread Recipe and video I will go over exactly what to look for when purchasing flours and why it’s important so you know why “Enriched” flour is really a bunch of crap and worse for you than any other flour.
3. Stay as close to the outer aisles at the grocery store as possible. Your outside parameter at the grocery store is going to be your produce and your perishables…foods that have probably less than 1-2 weeks shelf life and exactly the kinds of food you want to be eating (with the exception of rice, flours, etc). Think of it this way, the longer an item can sit on the shelf….the longer that will sit in your body.
With this recipe, all you will need are these few simple ingredients:
- 2 Teaspoons of Dry Yeast
2 1/2 Teaspoons of salt
1 1/2 cups of Warm Water
1 3/4 cups of 100% Whole Wheat Flour
1 3/4 cups of Organic Unbleached All Purpose Flour
And A little Olive Oil to create a non-stick surface.
1. Combine all ingredients together until it is well combined and creates a thick dough, that is some what sticky.
2. Cover and proof for 1-2 hours until it has doubled in size.
3. Preheat oven to 450°F and grease sheet pan with a small amount of olive oil.
4. Divide dough in half and put half in a tupper ware and refrigerate to either make more bread in 3-4 days or pizza dough.
5. Form a round ball and flour lightly then using a serrated knife slice three tiny slits across the top.
6. Bake bread for 25 minutes until golden brown and enjoy!
This recipe is so easy to make that we make our own bread 2-3x a week because all you have to do is mix, let the dough rise, then bake and you have fresh ingredients and delicious home made bread!
Did you love this video? Then make sure to share with your friends and don’t forget to subscribe to ABS TV for more Fitness and Nutrition Videos!